Julian Gargiulo, commonly referred to as “Pianist with the Hair” because of his distinctive look, is a pianist, composer, and recording artist whose performances have been getting standing ovations from New York's Carnegie Hall to Singapore's Symphony Stage. He has been featured on Radio and TV stations in North America, Europe, and Asia. Julian is a Steinway Artist.
- "Simply put, expect to revise any preconceived notions you have about classical music concerts."
- "...a stunning mastery of the instrument."
(The News Review)
- "dazzling technique and white-hot interpretations"
- "Julian builds a rapport with his listeners by regaling them with anecdotes about his life as a traveling musician. It's a formula that works."
(Time Out Singapore)
- "...incisive touch of the great virtuoso."
(L'Arena di Verona)